We’re looking for a Packaging Technician!
Having grown the company from its roots in farming, we believe in the value of hard work and the ethic of land stewardship. We strive to build a culture that is team focused, always improving and respectful. Your goals will include accurate record keeping, following policy on packaging of product and a commitment to error-proofing and continuous improvement.
Hours: Part-time. 1 to 3 days per week
Experience: No previous experience required but experience working with food or packaging products would be an asset.
– Accurately program the scales, computers and automated machinery
– Package product as directed in accordance with company procedure
– Pack pallets as detailed on purchase orders
– Understand and work to proper FoodSafe procedures
– Clean-up of work stations counters, hand tools and equipment
– Share in the end of day clean-up of the plant
– Lean Manufacturing experience or training an asset
– FoodSafe certificate is an asset